The fsk cinema is an independent Arthouse-Film-Theatre in Berlin Kreuzberg …
→ this weeks* films:
- Call center Internet-tricksters: Dene wos guet Geit
A portrait of the Earth in the Anthropocene – at seven locations that humans have transformed on a grand scale:Erde.
- „Das melancholische Mädchen“ explores our post-modern society between precarity and self-marketing, serial monogamy and neo-spirituality, disillusionment and the pressure to be happy.
- „Nuestro Tiempo” gores masculinity on its own horns. (sight and sound)
- „The Southkorean Thriller Burning is one of the best films of this year.”
says David Steinitz in Süddeutsche Zeitung
* week means Thursday to wednesday.
Die Einzelteile der Liebe
A film by Miriam Bliese. Starts August 22nd at the fsk. In German. [Credits] [Termine] [Trailer] Sophie and Georg meet and fall in love just after the heavily-pregnant Sophie has been…