The fsk cinema is an independent Arthouse-Film-Theatre in Berlin Kreuzberg … more
→ This weeks new entries*:
- The new film by Steve McQueen (Hunger): Widows
- Feminism in the 70th and today: Yours in Sisterhood
- The new film by Paweł Pawlikowski (Ida): Cold War – Der Breitengrad der Liebe
→ still in the program:
- Die Erbinnen The award-winning Berlinale Competition entry.
- Charting her experiences of civil war and migration to her rise as a popular but controversial star: Matangi / Maya / M.I.A.
- Eva Löbau unemployed in Kreuzberg: Reise nach Jerusalem
- A „Masterpiece about life in China” (zitty) An Elephant sitting still
- Leto The boiling underground rock scene in Leningrad in the 80th.
- Israeli, moving to Berlin: Back to the Fatherland
- Ex Libris A Portrait of the New York Public Library ba Frederick Wiseman.
*= „week” is meant as the „cinema-week”: Starting Thursday (like the new films)
New film entry:
A film by Jafar Panahi. Starts December 26th at the fsk. [Credits] [Termine] [Trailer] Well-known actress Behnaz Jafari is distraught by a provincial girl’s video plea for help – oppressed by…